Implementation of Education Quality Assurance System via Cooperation of University- Business-Government in HEIs 586109-EPP-1-2017-1-RO-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP
Duration of the project: October 15th, 2017 – October 14th, 2020
EU Financing Program: European Neighborhood Instrument (Erasmus +: KA2 CBHE)
The amount of the Erasmus + grant (CBHE): € 815296.30
Target group: students, administrative and scientific staff, quality assurance professionals, business representatives, public authorities, associate partners.
Aims and objectives of the project:
The aim of the project is to improve education quality assurance systems through the development of efficient internal quality standards leading to students’ better employability in Partner Countries Universities. The internal QA system will be based on needs and capacities analysis in Kazakh and Ukrainian HEIs, experiences and best practices from the successful QA action line of the Bologna Process.
• creation of 6 units of quality assurance, which combine quality assurance measures and support of the quality culture development among all participants;
• implement internal quality guidelines and procedures aimed at improving educational programs and other activities;
• increase the potential of the teaching staff involved in the quality assurance cycle;
• modernization of internal information systems for quality assessment and improvement of quality assurance infrastructure;
• develop a network of quality assurance experts through the collaboration of university-business-state, open to new members.
• to promote the creation of quality culture at various levels through motivation, trust, responsibility of students, institutional leadership, individual staff members;
• to elaborate proposals for the design of programs for BSc and MSc with the involvement of all stakeholders;
• to develop technologies of assessment quality of BSc and MSc programs; designed program should meet the objectives including learning outcomes;
• to conduct training for the QA specialist and academic staff;
• to improve affiliate network university-business-state through collaboration with the EU universities;
• to enhance internal university information systems of quality evaluation;
• to develop a corporate QA infrastructure based on ICT, on-line, mobile technologies.
• Created QA units, developed set of standards, guidelines for internal quality assurance in higher education;
• Improved quality of activities (research, education, governance) on the basis of the study of procedures and processes of EU universities;
• Improved quality culture among students, academic staff, management and administration of the University;
• Developed affiliate network university-business-State through cooperation of QA agencies, professors, researchers, students with EU universities;
• Enhanced internal university information systems of quality evaluation and corporate QA infrastructure;
Piloted internal QA policy, guidelines and procedures will serve as a basis for QA national standards by PC QA agencies.
THE PROJECT PARTNERS FROM EUROPEAN COUNTRIES:
THE PROJECT PARTNERS FROM UKRAINE AND KAZAKHSTAN:
the Head of the Tourism and Logistics Department, the Head of the working group
the Head of International Relations Department, Project Manager
the Head of the Sociology of Management Department
Associate Professor of the Tourism and Logistics Department
the Head of Academic office
International Relations Office Staff
The Senior Accountant
the Head of Information and Analytical Centre
87513, Mariupol city, Karpinskogo Str., 58
the Head of the working group on project implementation is Andriy Stoyka
+380 50 3266266
Project Manager is Iryna Sikorska
+380 50 6208193